Friday, July 01, 2005

Happy Canada Day!



I went to the orphanage for supper. The food was superb as usual. I brought Soan Papdi (Patisa) with me to share which is an Indian Sweet made with clarified butter, flour, cardamom seeds, almonds and muskmelon, watermelon, pumpkin, cucumber seeds. It is my favourite Indian Sweet. I went out for a team lunch too but there was a support call so I had to come back to the office. The other evening I met some more Canadians from Quebec city when I was out walking off the white pumpkin curry that a friend made me. The security guard called out to me that there were other Canadians and then he introduced us. They were around Tim's age too. The other Canadians are still visiting Shaji and Claudia, so they celebrated too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home