Friday, June 10, 2005

Thinking of Southern Ontario





I usually try to read the CBC Toronto news everyday online from India. Right around the time that Srinivas and I usually have tea. Like many people from Southern Ontario, we have lots of fond memories of Barry as a stopping off point on the way up North. Dianne and I also met in Barry, where we worked at the Browndale Group homes (later named to Kinark). I have looked for runaway teens, right where the first picture was taken from. Dianne and I went to our first movie, and first held hands a little bit further towards downtown. Just last summer, we took Christine to the Royal Thai, not too far from there to celebrate her getting her driver's licence on the way up to camp. We have stopped at Centenial Park lots of times, and used to walk and barbecue there when we lived on Bradford Street. I was thinking of the boats at Centenial park, and apparently so was John Murden, whose prints I have linked to.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home