Monday, April 27, 2009

Acceptance


biogass
Originally uploaded by waterlooHildreds
Tonight at supper there was a letter waiting for me from Wilfred Laurier University. It was my MBA acceptance for September. I am super super excited. Probably more excited than I was when I was in high school and found out that I was accepted into engineering school.

I am interested in the innovation and entrepreneurship stream of the program. More specifically I would like to work on return on investment for reducing the fossil fuel/smell content of food production by making more complete use of manure.

As I might have already said, I am super excited! Lots of excitement as Christine's due date approaches tomorrow. If we don't get the call to head up to T-Bay tomorrow Joel, Dianne and I are going out for supper!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home