Saturday, July 19, 2008

Lift Bridge


Lift Bridge
Originally uploaded by waterlooHildreds
I googled my name and came across this newspaper article about Great Grandma and Grandpa H's wedding. This past week I was in Palm Beach for a conference. It was very worthwhile ... honest. It was also quite nice the morning we left although raining before then.
Dianne and I went to the Waterloo farmer's market this morning. The stuff for sale was just fantastic. We are thinking of taking the old Volvo to a family gathering tomorrow.

2 Comments:

Blogger Annette, living with Sjögren’s since 2005 said...

Rich & Family - I get such a kick living vicariously through your travels. I am new to this blog so hopefully there will be something here shortly for you to view. thanks & god bless, Mrs. Regan Paugh (yep, after 10 years we finally did it!)

July 30, 2008 at 5:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work.

November 10, 2008 at 5:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home