Friday, October 31, 2008

Darren Ingram on Tour

So Dianne and I were at Quick Trip buying bus tickets the other night, and there was a young guy standing out in front with his buddies and a somewhat ratty car. We went in, and it turned out that he was working because he came in with us. He said about the Lotto being $39,000,000, and how his buddies were all talking about what fancy cars they would buy. Not him though, "a fancy car is a waste." His was $100. He can get 2 tanks of gas for what he paid for the car. Dianne and I were telling him about all of the < $1000 cars that we owned. The guy and I agreed that if we won the Lotto we would buy a nice guitar, and we headed home.

Tonight was Halloween, and the neighbors with young kids were out while I was walking Beamer after supper. It was a beautiful night, there was a wisp of a moon, and I got talking to a few of the neighbors that I ran into.

This is still a post in progress, but the gist of it is that, Life is good!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home