Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!




mahogany Boat that Al sent

Dad


Al
Originally uploaded by waterlooHildreds
Al sent me a link to this boat on Craigslist tonight, and with Thanksgiving coming up, I thought I would make a blog entry to say how thankful I am for family and friends. This picture is from our 25th wedding anniversary party. It was taken by Wendy Ogaki.
The next picture is from a canoe trip that Dad and I did at Massassauga the weekend before last. On the way up it was raining so we stopped at Mike's place in Waubashine for some tea.
This past weekend, I finally fixed the screen door that Beamer went through some time ago. Sunday we rewarded ourselves by going down to the boat.
This coming weekend Grandma and Grandpa, flew Christine down from Thunder Bay for a visit. The Waterloo Hildreds will all be together Monday at Tim and Fleur's in Toronto. Happy Thanksgiving!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home