Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter


Happy Easter
Originally uploaded by waterlooHildreds
I am writing this after a wonderful Easter weekend. Ben and I had a nice chat on MSN Thursday evening, he came home Friday and we stopped at Grandma and Grandpa H's on the way from picking him up at the bus. Grandma made awesome spaghetti, and she and I had a couple of duets after supper.

Saturday, Dianne and I got our MTO business taken care of and went for coffee. In the afternoon, I got an open source web server integrated with the same event loop that is used by the pidgin instant messenger client. What I want to do next is use pidgin and the web server to allow chats from web pages like Google chatback, but more seamlessly and with bots to do things like micro-blogging.

Sunday, Joel and I got up for the Sunrise Easter morning service in the park. As you can see from the picture we still have quite a bit of snow here. We had the Hedquists over for lunch, and Ben went back up to Barrie. He just came on MSN now, and let me know that he arrived.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home