Sunday, February 11, 2007

I made it back to India!


ITC Grand Maratha
Originally uploaded by waterlooHildreds.
It's not Christmas anymore on this blog!
I arrived in Mumbai last night at 11:20 their time. Today I have mostly slept, but I went out for a walk tonight with my camera and took some pictures.
It is fantastic to be here. I had biryani for supper, but it wasn't as good a Annama's(sorry if I misspelled your name while complimenting your biryani) in Waterloo. This reminds me of the reason that this India place has grown so much on me. The people!
I am looking forwards to meeting a new team in Mumbai tomorrow. I still hope to make Delhi arrangements for next weekend. Out of the blue, I got an email from John Vinod. He was the guy that came to our apartment with his family the first week that we were there.
So far other than the walk, I have mostly slept. Looking forwards to the 2 weeks here!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home