Sunday, February 18, 2007

A Foggy Day


A Foggy Day
Originally uploaded by waterlooHildreds.
Actually just a foggy morning. Delhi is cooler than Mumbai, and I woke up Saturday to fog. I am in Delhi for the weekend. Flew down Friday night on one of India's discount airlines, Jet Airways. I had a lovely weekend. A bit of football with the kids where I was staying. A couple of duets with some that are learning the keyboard (I played guitar). A nice dinner out with my "brothers in arms," from the Gurgaon L4 team. Church Sunday morning, where I saw many of our friends, and then lunch at the Big Chill. I like going to lunch at the Big Chill with those guys. As I recall the point of the movie was that people should try to make a difference in the lives of their friends. I am very grateful for the difference that my friends and family have made in my life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home