Saturday, August 28, 2004

We Got Visas (and Tickets)

Dianne, Ben and Joel and I went to the Indian consulate on Monday and had our visa interview. It was too late to pick up the visas on Monday so Christine and I came back for them Tuesday. On Monday we accidentally discovered the beltway rail trail. It crosses Young Street between Davisville and St Clair. Monday, Dianne, Ben, Joel and I had pasta lunch and went and got Christine at camp. Tuesday Christine and I went to MEC and bought some luggage. I thought it was Queen and Bathurst instead of King and Spadina, so we walked around a bit and were late for supper at Grandma and Grandpa's where the photo was taken. Leaving day is September the 3rd. Grandma, Grandpa and Christine for Thunderbay at supper time. Tim right after supper to Glasgow. Dianne, Ben, Joel and I to Delhi last.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home