Sunday, August 22, 2004

Bicycling to work on a summer morning


bicycling
Originally uploaded by waterlooHildreds.
Thinking about my code, daydreaming, listening to a headset radio bicycling along the bottom of Laurel Creek Conservation area on the way to NCR. I've camped there with the junior highs, with Joel one night that I got paged and spent the whole night on the phone. One time we camped there to watch the meteor shower, and I tried to memorize a new piece on the guitar. It is fantastic to bike past there to on my way to work. Lately I have been only biking once or twice a week. But still this morning was a beautiful summer morning. One time I saw an owl, a flicker and once I rode through there in a warm rain thunder storm that raised the hair on the back of my neck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home