Monday, August 06, 2007

Happy Lord Simcoe Day


Double Decker
Originally uploaded by waterlooHildreds
I guess that your Lord Simcoe day is over by now. I was actually thinking of Lord Simcoe when I was flying over Bulgaria or Turkey a couple of weeks ago, and looking at the layout of the farms. I imagine that it is a lot more uneven terrain than southern Ontario, but the farms are not laid out nearly as regularly.

They have double deckers here. They don't come to a full stop though,and people have to run, and jump to get on them. I think I'll stick with a cab. I have been working solid since I arrived, but Friday night I took off, and hung out with the musicians at the hotel for a bit. I also listened to Knox on the web Sunday night and Dianne and I discussed the sermon (on love) for a bit after. That's almost a virtual date!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home