Monday, December 06, 2004

A lot has happened since my last post


IM000143
Originally uploaded by waterlooHildreds.
This is a picture of Ben pretending to use a hookah. This is a 400 year old water pipe from the east. The occasion is Diwali, a very important festival here in India. This picture was taken on November 11th.

Since then I have been sick, not really sick but dragging my butt just the same. We have had a few adventures since then. We found the post office on Nov. 22. The letter we sent express post still hasn't arrived in Canada though.

IM000143
Originally uploaded by waterlooHildreds.

We also attended a very nice recognition party. There were games and a great lunch at a Country Club on the 27th. On the 29th I finally decided to go to the doctor. She hospitalized me till Dec. 3rd because I had a 102 degree temparature. I was well looked after in the hospital and am grateful for the prayers and best wishes of friends colleagues and family. I feel like a new man for a few hours at a time and much better than in the last couple of weeks.

IM000143
Originally uploaded by waterlooHildreds.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Платон жизнь не настолько коротка чтобы не хватало времени на вежливость
!!!

December 8, 2012 at 1:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home